How You Can Help
1. PRAY. Prayer works! Become a prayer partner today. Call to find out about prayer needs 205.678.6603.
2. DONATE ITEMS.
- Note cards and envelopes: for pen-pal/encouragement projects
- Foods - non perishable foods, peanut butter, jelly, canned foods, cereals, noodles, condiments, baby foods, diapers, baby formula, juices, zip loc bags (large and small), snack crackers, fruit cups
- Personal Hygiene items male & female - deodorant, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes
- NEW towels, wash cloths, and bed sheets (fitted and flat), dish cloths, cleaning supplies
- Please note we can not use items that are broken, torn, stained, or in need of repair
**Current needs are: saltine crackers, individually wrapped snack crackers, fruit cups**
3. DONATE MONEY. All donations are receipted to you and are tax deductible.
**Christmas project now underway. Shelby County kids can be adopted for Christmas & each family receives a food donation. To receive a wish list or to donate to the food pantry email or call us today! Thank you for helping!